Adrenal cortical hormone drugs Hydrocortisone acetate CAS 50-03-3
Quick Details for Hydrocortisone acetate
Product Name: Hydrocortisone acetate
Synonyms: (11beta)-21-(Acetoxy)-11,17,21-trihydroxypregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione;11,17-Dihydroxy-3,20-dioxopregn-4-en-21-yl acetate;11-beta,17-alpha-dihydroxy-21-acetoxypregesterone;11beta17alpha-Dihydroxy-21-acetoxypregesterone;17-alpha-hydrocorticosterone21-acetate;17alpha-Hydrocorticosterone-21-acetate;17-dihydroxy-20-dion(11-beta)-pregn-4-ene-21-(acetoxy)-11;17-dihydroxy-20-dion(11beta)-pregn-4-ene-21-(acetyloxy)-11
Product Categories: Biochemistry;Hydroxyketosteroids;Steroids;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals;Veterinaries;Steroid and Hormone;Hormone Drugs;Adrenal cortical hormone drugs;API
Melting point : 223 °C (dec.)(lit.)
Fp : 223°C
Storage temp.: 0-6°C
Chemical properities : white powder
Usage : Glucocorticoid . Corticosteroid drugs, have anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-toxins, anti-shock effect.
Adrenocorticotropic hormone drugs
1. Hydrocortisone acetate is an adrenal hormone drugs, white crystalline powder, odorless, bitter taste. The melting point is 216 ~ 222 ℃, right optical. Slightly soluble in ethanol, ether, chloroform, acetone, insoluble in water. It was synthesized by In 17α- hydroxy progesterone.
2. Hydrocortisone acetate has important physiological activities such as anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-allergic, anti-shock, reducing inflammatory exudation effect, commonly used in clinical adrenal insufficiency and autoimmune diseases. Preparations are injection, tablets, ointments and eye drops. Adding a small amount of hydrocortisone acetate in some cosmetics cortisol can increase the efficacy of anti-allergy and improve the degree of whitening of the skin, but long-term using of such substances can cause the skin produce hormone-dependent disease. Our cosmetics cosmetics specifications prescribedthathormone substances can not be added.
3. This medication is used to treat hemorrhoids and itching/swelling in the rectum and anus. It is also used with other medications to treat certain intestinal problems (such as ulcerative colitis of the rectum and other rectal/anal inflammatory conditions).Hydrocortisone suppositories help to relieve rectal pain, itching, bloody diarrhea, and bleeding by reducing swelling (inflammation) directly in the rectum and anus. Hydrocortisone belongs to a class of drugs called corticosteroids.
Medical Uses of Glucocorticoid Steroids Hydrocortisone Acetate
1. Hydrocortisone acetate injection is used to treat the following
Infection caused by the Trichinae Parasite; Sarcoidosis; Diagnostic Test For Cushing’s Syndrome; Disease with Enlarged Lymph Tissue, Spleen and Liver, Chronic Malignant T-Cell Lymphoma of the Skin, Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, Type of Leukemia – Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, Increased Calcium in the Blood from Cancer, Thyroid Gland Inflammation, Condition caused by Excess Secretion of Male Hormones, Addison’s Disease, Severely Decreased Function of the Cortex of Adrenal Gland, Decreased Function of the Adrenal Gland, Inflammation of the Joints due to Gout, Disease in which Body has Immune Response Against Itself, Destruction of Red Blood Cells by Body’s Own Antibodies, Constitutional Aplastic Anemia.
2. Hydrocortisone acetate injection may also be used to treat
Severe Newborn Breathing Problem with Blue Discoloration, Shock caused by a Severe Bacterial Infection .