White Tadanafil Natural Sex Steroid Hormones CAS 171596-29-5 Cialis
Quick Details for Tadalafil Cialis
Product Name: Tadalafil
Synonyms: TADALAFIL;CIALIS;IC 351;(6r,12ar)-6-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2,3,6,7,12,12a-hexahydro-2-methyl-pyrazino[1′,2′:1,6]pyrido[3,4-b]indole-1,4-dione;TADALAFIL(CIALIS);Taladafil (cialis);Cialis/taladafil;Cialis(IC351)
Product Categories: Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients;Cnbio;Erectile Dysfunction;Inhibitors;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals;API’s;Steroid and Hormone;Inhibitor;API;Tadalafil;NUCYNTA;Pyridines ,Halogenated Heterocycles
Melting point : 298-300°C
Chemical Properties : White to Off-White Cyrstalline Solid
Usage : Used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. A phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor .
Usage : analgesic, norepinephrine uptake blocker, mu-opiod receptor agonist .
1. Tadalafil (Tadalifil citrate), a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and decreased libido in males.
2. Tadalafil works by aiding relaxation of blood vessels and increasing blood flow in the penis during sexual arousal, resulting in improved erectile function. Tadalafil is much longer lasting. Effects can be felt anywhere between 36-48 hours.
3. Action: Tadalafil improves erectile function significantly, possibly increased sexual activity, and is very safe.
4. There are limited side effects associated with its use. The most common side effects are headache, upset stomach, back pain, and muscle aches, and usually subside with in a few hours.
Tadalafil was also found to be significantly higher at the end of the month, due to increased sexual activity.
1. Tadalafil is a PDE5 inhibitor marketed in pill form for treating erectile dysfunction (ED) under the name Tadalafil, and under the name Adcirca for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
2. Tadalafil’s pharmacologic distinction is its longer half-life (17.50 hours) resulting in longer duration of action, and so partly responsible for “The Weekend Pill” sobriquet. Furthermore, the longer half-life is the basis for current investigation of tadalafil’s daily therapeutic use in relieving pulmonary arterial hypertension .