Raw Hormone Powders Tamoxifen Citrate TAM 54965-24-1 Nolvadex for Cancer of Breast Treatment
Quick Details for Tamoxifen Citrate Nolvadex
Product name : Tamoxifen citrate Nolvadex
Alias: Nolvadex ,TAM
Trade names: Nolvadex, Istubal, Valodex, Genox
Einecs No: 234-118-0
Appearance: White to off-white powder
Storage temp.: 2-8°C
Water Solubility:slightly soluble
Usage: Tamoxifen citrate, a non-steroidal antiestrogen for oral administration, is commonly by athletes as a post cycle therapy drug to reduce or prevent the formation of excess estrogens that can lead to oily skin, acne, fluid retention, and gynecomastia.
Tamoxifen Citrate Nolvadex Description
1. Tamoxifen is highly effective in lowering the risk of breast cancer recurrence. In women who have already had breast cancer, tamoxifen also lowers the risk of breast cancer in the opposite breast (contralateral).Tamoxifen is used to prevent and treat breast cancers that test positive for estrogen receptors (ER+). It blocks the effects that the hormone estrogen has on cancer cells and lowers the chance that breast cancer will grow. It is often called an “anti-estrogen.”For postmenopausal women, a two-stage treatment using tamoxifen and then an aromatase inhibitor, such as Arimidex, Aromasin, or Femara may work better than only taking tamoxifen.
2. Nolvadex is the trade name for the drug tamoxifen citrate, it is a non-steroidal agent that demonstrates potent anti-estrogenic properties. The drug is technically an estrogen agonist/antagonist, which competitively binds to estrogen receptors in various target tissues. With the tamoxifen molecule bound to this receptor, estrogen is blocked from exerting any action, and an anti-estrogenic effect is achieved. Since many forms of breast cancer are responsive to estrogen, the ability of tamoxifen citrate to block its action in such cells has proven to be a very effective treatment. It is also utilized successfully as a preventative measure, taken by people with an extremely high familial tendency for breast cancer. While Nolvadex is effective against estrogen, it is not our strongest available remedy.
3. Belongs to a class of synthetic agents known as selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs). By competing with naturally occurring estrogen for binding sites on tissue cells, tamoxifen inhibits the stimulant effect of estrogen on breast cancers. Tumors that have been shown by biochemical assay to be rich in estrogen receptors are most likely to respond to treatment.
4. The drug has been found effective in reducing the risk of cancer recurrence or disease progression in women with or without axillary node metastasis. In women with extensive disease, tamoxifen therapy has been as effective as oophorectomy in retarding progression.
Tamoxifen Citrate Positive Effects
1) For Anabolic Steroid User
Tamoxifen Citrate positive effects on Anabolic Steroid User can be seen both during and post anabolic steroid use with post use being primary. Anabolic steroids like Testosterone and Nandrolone among others will increase the body’s serum estrogen levels. This occurs by the testosterone hormone converting to testosterone, which happens due to it being metabolized by the aromatase enzyme. Once aromatized you have more estrogen, and this can lead to gynecomastia and water retention. It can also lead to high blood pressure if water retention becomes severe. Tamoxifen Citrate does not lower serum estrogen levels, but it will bind to the receptors in the chest preventing the estrogen from binding
2) Testosterone Stimulating effects
Tamoxifen Citrate have the testosterone stimulating effects. This is by far the most important effect for the anabolic steroid user. When we use anabolic steroids we suppress our natural testosterone production, and this will occur regardless of the steroids used. Steroid use creates a negative feedback and tells your pituitary to stop making LH and FSH. This is why almost all steroid cycles include exogenous testosterone so that the negative feedback doesn’t cause a low testosterone level. Once steroid use is complete something is then needed to jump start testosterone production. It will occur on its own, but it will be slow and Tamoxifen can both speed it up and make it more efficient. Tamoxifen Citrate is introduced, LH and FSH levels go up and as a result testosterone is produced.
3) For the breast cancer patient
Tamoxifen Citrate effects on the people are perhaps even more straight forward than they are for the anabolic steroid user. Estrogen attaches and feeds the cancer, but Tamoxifen Citrate prevents it from attaching and starves the cancer. This is a simple yet effective means of treatment. This is not the only drug used in treatment; commonly treatment will begin with an AI and then will be switched to a SERM like Tamoxifen Citrate. It is also sometimes used as a preventative measure in those that have a strong family history of breast cancer.
Tamoxifen Citrate Recommended Dosage
Tamoxifen can be taken orally . the typical dosage is 20~40 mg daily for both adult females and males for treatment of advanced breast cancer. At this dosage, there is an observed 30% response rate with complete remission in 10% of patients. It appears that patients 60 years and older have higher response rates.